Questions? AskAuckland

School of Chemical Sciences

Course planning and enrolment

Planning your course early can save you delays in your application later.

If you are currently enrolled at The University of Auckland, and would like to change your existing programme (for example MSc after completion of BSc(Hons)), visit Student Services Online.

If you would like help please call 0800 61 62 63 or visit the Student Information Centre or the Faculty of Science Student Centre.

If you would like to read more about how to plan your BSc degree, please visit planning a BSc.

You will be able to enrol in courses via Student Services Online, but if you would like help, please contact:

Faculty of Science Student Centre
Room G016, Ground Floor
Building 303 (Maths/Physics Building)
38 Princes Street
City Campus
Phone: 0800 61 62 63

Postgraduate students may need to contact their department or school for enrolment to be completed.

The University of Auckland is open for enrolment from November to the end of February each year. You are welcome to attend your department at any time during normal office hours to seek academic or enrolment advice or assistance in completing your enrolment.

While you don't need to have your entire degree mapped out before you start, it's good to have an overall plan.

If you would like to learn more about postgraduate study options, please visit Postgraduate study options.